Re: To kill a mocking dash

Carrie Ann Tess wrote:

> Okay this is just a funny thing, speaking of vibrating dashes and all.
> But when I bought my car I was sort of worried about all the vibrating,
> but the dealer/salesman told me that all Volkswagens/Scirocco's do
> that!!!  I was like, yeah buddy, look I am not a stupid girl, I know
> that is just a line.  And he said there is nothing you can do to change
> that.  WHATEVER.  People are so funny aren't they???  You just have to
> laugh!
>
> Carrie Ann:)
> '87 Scirocco 16V

I strongly urge you NOT to take your car to this dealer for anything,
I don't know for sure if they are jerks or not, but from the what
they told you it sounds like all they want to do is make $$ and don't
give a damn about the customer (very bad thing).  Just get a Bentley
and do all the repairs yourself ;).

Later
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/