From:	Jason McCoy [SMTP:mccoyj@Silyn.net]
Sent:	Friday, December 12, 1997 9:35 AM
To:	scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject:	FW: 16v hesitation

----------
From: Jason McCoy <mccoyj@Silyn.net>
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: 16v hesitation

This is to fellow members that have hot cams(shrick,neuspeed-?).  The recent
e-mails have  concerned hesitation and acceleration problems.  My cars has
lots of power from about 3,000 on but before it's kinda weak.  my second
problem is starting, maby partly due to the cold weather, However it seems
to take quite a few cranks before the rocco fires up.  I have had a cam in
my 8 valve and didn't expierience any of these problems.  any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Jason 8716V