DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTT VANDALS

Sorry kiddies I am PISSSED

I walked out of class today and guess what???
My window was shattered right in fornt of the school where there is
supposed to be security!!!!!
I ran over and guess what??
They stole my phone...  They stole my manual and every instruction book in
the car fer all my equipment....  They also stole my unpayed tickets..
Dumb asses missed the kicker box in the trunk and the 6 other speaker and
cd player and all the CD in the car... all of the good stuff was in the
glove box and they only took the phone...
IDIOTS!!
I got the window fixed fer 65 plus they cleaned out the car and installed
it..  Original type window....

Also my alarm did not even go offf when they broke the window....  So i
guess it doenst work right right now... I cant even check the sensitivety
because the stole the manuel to that as well..

Dammit
The car is fixed but the pain will never end.......

Jeff
'87 Scirocco 16v <---Pained
'88 Cabriolet
And so much more