Re: Need Help Fast! Lose gas/acceleration on highway

At 01:20 PM 12/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>	If your tach drops to 0 and your engine is still running, it has to, by
>definition, be an electrical problem.  Any other weird things, like the
>batt light going on, stuff like that?

I don't know quite how to explain this but the car is still running but
again it obviously isn't because if it was then I wouldn't be having this
problem.  I guess the engine doesn't die, I don't need to restart it.  You
have a point though if the engine itself doesn't come to a complete stop
then it could be an electrical problem, but what could possibly affect the
tachometer, then engine and nothing else?

>	You can always try the JASON METHOD.  Add a ground strap! I swear, it
>fixed ALL of my hesitation, cold start, and weird electronics problems.
>Just run one from the neg battery terminal to the mounting plate of the
>ignition coil.  Hey, it'll cost you 3 bucks and can't hurt, right?

Something I've been meaning to do and haven't had a chance yet, this is
something else I'll get probably sooner than later now.

Thanks again
Michael