Re: Fuel Transfer Pump

> Has anyone experienced problems with their fuel transfer pump?  If
> so, what were the symptoms and problems you were having?

Mine had a bad one that was replaced under the recall.  It worked
fine until the car was fully warmed up and I'd be stuck in traffic.
Then it would stall repeatedly until finally it wouldn't start
anymore.  I'd have to let it sit for 10-15 minutes at that point and
then it would be fine for a little.  It's starting to act up again,
the transfer pump was replaced 48K miles ago (18 months) but it seems
like it's going again.  As long as I could keep driving without
stopping, it was fine.  Never had a prob uless I got stuck in
traffic.
Rick
rsl@kendra.com
Richard.Lackner@entex.com