Re: FOR SALE: RACE PREPARED 79 VW SCIROCCO

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997 22:41:06 -0800 glxtasy@juno.com (ken r weidmann jr.)
writes:
>I am posting this for a friend of mine here in San Diego.  The car is
>the warholesque Scirocco I featured in European car about 4 years ago,
>and has gone through some intense lightening and race prep since then.
>snippy-snip...
>COSMETICS
>Multicolor paint with vinyl adhesive numbers, Zender front spoiler.

I think I saw this car before it became a full out racer. it was at an
autox at the stadium and from far away, the paint scheme looks very cool!
Then when you get up close, you can see all the brush marks........ heh!

(Nothing a little wet sanding wouldn't fix..)

Hey Ken, I think that was the first time i've ever seen your car on the
road, driving! I saw you way back there and I slowed so you would catch
me. I didn't realize it was you until you were right behind me... "Oh,
its Ken"!! That's about when I flashed my tail lights. Too bad we were in
heavy traffic.... I woulda liked to of seen if I really had the "fastest"
Scirocco in SD! :)-

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and