Re: BFG R1 Team T/A ???

<< scirocco-l@privateI.com

 Even though it is winter I am thinking ahead to next seasons Auto-X.
 I went over to Tire Rack http://www.tirerack.com to check out the BFG
 R1 tires.  In the listing it mentions that "customers must be Team T/A
 members" ????

 Can anyone give me insight into what that means?

 Thanks >>

Team TA is BFG's purchase program for all their race tires.  You need to be on
their list to order tires.  The way to do it in the past was...
1. call 1.800.847.8475
2. after the system picks up enter RACEBFG or 7223234 on your phone
3. tell the service person what you want (you can even buy from them).
HTH - otherwise check out the Hoosier auto-x tires - the road race version is
worth at least a second per track IME.
Hugh Charvat