Yet another engaging question.

Yep, it's me again.
	Since someone else brought up the whole central locking/keyless entry
thing...
	Who was it that told me about keyless entry after visiting my web site?  I
remember something about a part from the VW dealer, but I (stupidly) erased
the mail.
	Any help would be appeciated, I can't stand having to stand out in the
cold fumbling with a stupid key that doesn't fit right.  (I have a *really*
bad copy-of-a-copy-of-a.... and all of my lock numbers are gone... so I'm
stuck with it)
		Thanks guys,
				jason
				(the other one)