Violations <not a problem>

Man, where do you guys live?  I have been very fortunate.  Hell, I
never lock my Jetta GLi, and will often leave my cars unnatended while
running.....

Then again I live in Ohio.

I have been subject to rude parking lot people with shopping carts and
car doors.  In fact as much as I like the 'no upper side molding' look
on Scirocco II's I refuse to do it since it is my only protection from
the asshole in his/her rusted out 70's Lincoln/LTD/Pick-Up/Mini-Van,
who swings their car doors open at the speed of light when getting
in/out of their car when parked next to me.

One time I came out of a store and the woman who was parked next to me
was using my car's hood/roof to hold her grociery bags.  Let's just
say I had the wench in tears after I chewed her out.

-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v