Heating II

I have an apt to get my system flushed. It'd probably be a good idea
ANYWAY, since it hasn't been done since my purchase in late June.

Saturday I have a cold garage I can use to check my temp cable. I get even
resistance all around when I switch the temperature on the climate
control...doesn't mean something's not sticking somewhere!

I've got a question about the circulation of the water in general... does
ALL the water pass through the heater core, or are there two channels for
it to flow?

As for the impellers going out on the waterpump, is there any trademark
noise I should try to listen for? There's nothing apparent at this time.

To fill in on more details...the car doesn't ever come close to
overheating, hot or cold days... the oil temp jumps around quite a bit
depending on my driving, though! *grin*   The water temp needle is always
just past the bulb...

~C

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658