umm oops wrong t-b

before i even read all of yall profound announcement to me that i
used the wrong t-body..I know! I just realized this morning that the
passat 16v is all electronic controlled and does'nt have a idle ajust
That's the screw in the back that sets the idle. the car ran great as
long as I was accelerating, but as soon as I let off the gas it would
die becuase it couldnt hold the idle! hehe so it's off tomorrow to
the junkyard to get the Audi 5000. Can anyone tell me if the holes
are the same size and place on the audi5000 one and the passat 16v?
as long as it's close, i've dremmeled the heck out of the manifold so
worst case I dremmeled too much with does'nt hurt a thing, maybe
causes a teeny bit of turbulance but not much.

Ryan