Re: Idea

> My friend is having his 84 Audi gt coupe reposesed and told me I could
> take anything off of it that I wanted. Anyone who what parts I can use? I
> would like the struts (new Konis) but am not sure if I can use them or
> not. Anyone need anything?

Be careful!  Cars that are repossessed are considered the property of
the lien holder.  If you, or anyone else, take anything off it, you
could end up either giving it back or, potentially, paying a fine or
going to jail!  The bank or finance company wants anything of value,
fair or not; they don't want to end up owning an unsellable hunk of
metal.

Just trying to help...

Carlee