From: Rich Deede----TOOL FAN <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
To: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: question
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:04:17 -0500 (EST)

I have got a question for you guys (and gals).  I have a rather large
crack in my front grill and I was wondering if this is hard to totally
replace.  Also what would it cost?  And finally, i have the black grille
with the black symbol but I kinda like the silver symbols better from the
newer vw's.  Is there any chance that I could put this on to my car and
it
wouldn't look out of place?

Thanks for the help
Rich