the Scirocco

Hello everyone, I feel like telling all of you how lucky you are.  you
all own a Scirocco (I think you all do anyway..except for Weidmann and
Mannix I think).  My point is, I took my car out today to have a new
alarm installed, and I couldn't help but challenge my buddy doing the
install to a race.  Short story even shorter...I moided da bum.  Poor
bastard got a right proper drubbing.  I took it easy out of first cuz
the temperature outside is a little under freezing, so the roads are
gripless. Anyways, he got a great start, and I didn't...and I was still
ahead of him.  If I had a good start, I would've whooped him by a far
larger margin.

	These are great freakin cars, ya'll.  Oh yeah, the 16V lump under the
"bonnet" is pretty roccin too.

	On a side note, when I got home, I put my Scirocco where I had the
Volvo parked.  In other words, I moved the Volvo, right?  Okay, so the
very instant my fat ass hit the drivers' seat in the Volvo, I felt the
feeling of elation disappear.  IT WAS A PHYSICAL SENSATION.  The joy I
got from driving the Roc was instantly lost as I got into the Volvo.
Odd...but understandable.  Yeah, well, that's it.

jason
the mad bastard