Re: Fw: Places to order parts wanted... (Long story included :)

I called today and was shocked to not hear Mark's voice... think I
talked to a Wayne maybe?  Ended up calling back later to talk to Mark,
but Wayne did his best for me.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi  <--- new
'82 diesel pickup
parts cars - '80 Rabbit diesel, '86 GTi, '87 16v Scirocco, '88 16v GTi
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm