Re: Clear signal lights? (for sale!)

> Did anyone determine which ones NOPI was selling?
>
> Chris

You will have no luck with NOPI and clear signals.  I tried them
unsuccessfully for months before I bought my set from Josh at EXC
Performance.  They are the real deal German models and they are now
officially up for sale.  I now know that whoever buys my Scirocco will not
get the signals.  So, if you want a pair of clear signals for an 82-88,
contact me directly and not the list.  Just to warn you, if you're looking
to spend $50 to $100, you better settle for some amber euro lenses.  These
are expensive, but well worth it.  Oh, and they do flash amber with the
stock bulb.

Steve Theodore
theodore@mail.wsu.edu