Re: Safety First

To the carious comments on VW safety:

Three years back, I flipped my Rabbit on an icy turn that steered me
into a snowbank. I flipped over with the clutch depressed. I landed on
all fours, picked my glasses out of the mud on the floor and promptly
took my foot off the clutch. Punched up the roof, started the car up and
drove home. Point is, I'm 6'2" and the Rabbit is not a very large car
and I only got a stiff neck. I still have that engine too.

-Eric R.