Anyone going to the East Coast gathering

Hey,

Is anyone from Georgia or Florida going to the bash at Josh's shop?  It's a
long, sad story, but I am in need of a ride from Atlanta to NJ, and the
transportation I had arranged just fell through. If you're going to have a
spare seat and need  a poor college kid (with gas money, of course...) to
fill it, give me a buzz.

Dan

__
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the
one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.
__