re: deathtraps

> Reminds me of the time I saw an MG Midget with a Chevy 350. It had no
> floors, just an angle iron for a footrest. Talk about deathtraps...
>
> Chuck Kuecker

	I remember hearing about some loony that somehow managed to acquire a
jet engine and bolt it onto his car.  He chose what he thought to be a
sufficiently long stretch of highway down Death Valley way, and
proceeded to go real fast for a real short time.  As the story goes, he
sparked the engine, went a couple hundred miles an hour, and then found
himself approaching a turn in the road.  I think that he turned his
brakes into liquid and quickly followed up with a real big
crash...flipped a bunch of times and was buried with his "car".

	I dunno, that's probably the death trap of death traps if ya arske me.
Oh, I'm sorry, didn't you ask?

jason
87 16V