Re: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

A. Bjorkheim wrote:   Strange enough, he always wanted to drive my car
;)  HAHAHAHA

Not strange at all, I agree with what you said some other cars can be
modified well, but so many people choose Crown Airfreshners, Velvet
roofs, Roller Skate tires instead of good mods.

Personally I laugh at these cars, but I actually get angry at some
people like the  95-96? (real new) Mazda RX7 that was ruined with Neon
AND those roller skate 13" wheels. This was so stupid. Its a great car
stock.