Re: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

Iain Mannix wrote:

> Heh, this was excellent.  I saw the funniest looking car in the world
> couple of days ago.  It was black, had dual Stupidtrapps sticking out
> the
> back, a Reiger GTO looking bodykit, huge wheels in the back, normal
> size in
> the front, the driving lights built into the front spoiler were pretty
>
> nice.....what was it?  A Ford Festival!  Festiva?  Something like
> that.
> Looked absolutely ridiculous (for Boulderites, saw it right in front
> of
> Imported Auto Parts, 28th & Pine).  Rode my bike over to it to see
> what the
> hell it was, started laughing out loud......doh, that pager - wearing
> Marky
> Mark is looking right at me, he does not seem happy that I am laughing
> at
> his "ride."(I assume it was his, either way, he apparently did not
> like me
> laughing)  Snicker.  I could outrun that thing on my bike, but
> toughguy
> probably is "packing," probably should'nt laugh.  Thought I'd share.
> Good
> story, eh?  Eric?  Have you ever seen this thing?  Curious.
>
> Mannix

Oh yeah, you should see the Dodge omni in my hometown...painted black
with all this custom body work done, racing stripes, staright piped
exhaust on it, it is this kids pride and joy, and I laugh everytime I
outrun him on My bianchi mountain bike...he is not packing though, so if
he gets pissed off I don't care
hahahahahahahahahah
;-)
--