Re: big nuts size

A. Bjorkheim wrote:

>     If you are talking about the axle nut, it be a scant 30mm  =)

Thanks brother, i didn' feel like breaking out the ruler...went to tool
store today, bought the socket, a torque wrench, a rubber mallet and a
vise to do my cv.  Any advice on doing front wheel bearings?  I kinda
bought those for the heck of it, you know, replacing anything in my
front end that can go wrong, just so I don't have to deal with not
driving my car the way I love to!!!
--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v