Re: sorry about the misinformation

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:41:34 -0400 "d.crft" <dharma@cocoloco.com> writes:
>hello all,
>1. sorry about the stupid thing about the virus, didn't even read it,
>thought it was a real virus alert...

You are forgiven..... this time. Next time..... we will send you an
actual E-mail virus that will not only delete your hard drive, but it
will also delete all of your backup drives (if you have any) as well as
delete your bank accounts and add 3 speeding tickets to your driving
record. ;)
Just dont say sorry again......

>2. could anybody tell me what an extreme thumping sound would be, I
>just changed my tie rod ends but right before i did i peeled out onto a
>road, heard something pop and started hearing a loud thumping when
>accelerating, more extreme uphill...

Um well, did you by chance be sure that everything was reconnected? (Id
have to say obviously so or you would of said so.)
You could have snapped a CV with that masculin burnout you did.
Do tell? Does the thumping sound increase with wheel speed or no? Does it
get worse or no? Does the sound go away or no? Is it the same side that
you had just worked on or no? Do I have anymore questions? NO.

>once again sorry...

DOH!!!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and