Re: [Fwd: urgent message]

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 08:22:00 -0400 "d.crft" <dharma@cocoloco.com> writes:
>> >WARNING!!!!!! If you receive an e-mail titled "JOIN THE  CREW" DO
>> >NOT open it!
>> >Yadda-yadda and other fables snipped.

OK, here we go again with these so called e-mail viruses. Once again, its
impossible to get a virus from a simple e-mail.
If you were to get a virus via e-mail, it would have to be attacthed to
the e-mail in some sort of .EXE file.
End of story.
I dont wanna hear nothing more of it. Aght!! Nothing! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and