RE: help quick, what size allen wrench for tranny drain & fill?

17 mm hex key.  I have a special tool that fits onto a 3/8" drive ratchet,
however I have used a spare VW lug bolt and a pair of channel locks in past
to get the job done!

-Bradley
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, Etc., Etc.
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon (for sale, Seattle area)
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html