Re: cooler car (Toronto Show)

Jim Buck wrote:

> ...Then, off to Toronto tomorrow night.  See
> you listers there!  Say 'hi'!  I'll be driving the screaming
> bannana/lemon in the autocross.
>
> Jim
Speaking of Autocross..At what time does is start on Saturday?
The ad for the Toronto Show I got doesn't mention the time.

So folks, how are we going to meet up? I don't have my list
t-shirt..and I won't have a Scirocco tatoo across my chest.
My fuba will be tagged but that doesn't guarantee I'll meet
anyone! So for those listers in Town on Saturday, maybe we
could organize a get-together say after the cruise is over
or Sunday. Best to email Jason with preferences as I'm
driving to Toronto early on Friday.

Having kept tabs on attendance, it sounds like there should
be quite a few 16vs from the list driving there. I count
Myself, Jason, Don, Josh and Danny. Jim in the Golf at the
Autocross. Jay with Josh.  Anyone else?

--
K.B.
'88 16v