RE: spark plug wires

I'm sort of fascinated by the concept behind the HotWires featured in that EC
article.  The idea is that the duration of the spark is reduced, thereby
delivering a much hotter spark only for a shorter period of time (assuming
the same amount of energy is dissipated).  If you're interested look at
www.nology.com for a little more info.

In any event, if I go nuts and actually order a set, I'll be sure to post my
impressions of them to the list here and/or my web page.

-Bradley Peet
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, etc., etc.
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon (for sale, even)