Re: Fuldas and more

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:10:25 EDT skerocdriver@juno.com (SHAWN C MEZE)
writes:
>>  I run Continental conti-sport ch-90
>> I've had really know problem with them but the size I got 195-60 on
>>14in. rim scrubs the inside of the wheel well when I make deep turns.
>

>I think Goodyear makes a good Nascar and Indy tire, but thats about
>it. I dunno about the passenger car tires they make, not my area of
>specialty. There are just too many tires out there
>that are much better than anything that Goodyear can put on the street
>for the money. (Im talking about the small performance tire market,
>you know, -->US<--.)
>
>If your making hard turns and your rubbing the tire, you need to
>either, A) check your allignment. B) replace/upgrade your
>shocks/struts. C) Possibly add swaybars? D) Replace/upgrade springs?
>E) slow your ass down in the turns! :)
>
>Heh! it sounds like its just a soft suspension problem. That size tire
>should work fine. (AFIAK)

I just received my new BOGE ProGas struts (front and rear) so I should
end that soon on the other prob...It only does t when making a left hand
turn, but then thinking about it that's the way I take turns the fastest
and hardest.  I'll check out the other things that you mentioned.  BTW, I
took it to the place I ordered my steering rack from when they replaced
the boots that I had mentioned a little while back and they couldn't find
anything wrong with it while driving it and when I drove it again I
haven't felt it since.  Hmmm?  This however, doesn't mean that the
problem is necessarily gone.