Wear and tear items

      I purchased a 83 rocco two months ago and i am finally getting the
chance to start to fix it up. One problem it has is that the struts and
strut bearings are shot (when i say shot i mean shot!!). I was wondering
other than stress onto the car itself would there be any long term wear on
the car if those part where bad for a long time ( i have no idea how long
they were bad from the previous owner). Judging on how much stuff is rigged
in the car and not done correctly i would say awhile. He told me when i
bought it that it was going to be $500 to inspect it. Everything is rigged
down to the seats in the back (By the way anyone have extra seatbelts for
the back? child seat does not look good in the front). I was not sure if i
could get added wear to any of the other bearings/bushings in the whole
front end. Also should i get the car realighned after changing the struts.
I was told yes because the strut bearing is extended about 3-4 inches above
what is stock.

Also i am still looking for decent lowering springs if anyone has any.

			Thanks, Mike
Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need minor interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______