Re: Fuldas and more

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:51:06 -0600 "kimike@burgoyne.com"
<kimike@burgoyne.com> writes:
>Someone asked about Fuldas...beware that they made by Good Year in
>Koeln
>(I think), Germany.  So if you like GoodYears...YEK!!  I had them
>on an 83 Audi Coupe when I lived there and they were terrible...like,
>um..Good Year.

What is it with GoodYear?  Everyone that I know that has much road
experience has hated GoodYear.  From the input  I've heard I will never
buy a set of them, but I would like to know what goes wrong with them or
if they handle like crap.  I run Continental conti-sport ch-90  I've had
really know problem with them but the size I got 195-60 on 14in. rim
scrubs the inside of the wheel well when I make deep turns.

Ah..speaking of wheel problems...when I'm driving pretty hard and make a
hard turn to the left I feel what I think is the right tire straighening
out a bit.  Could this be a tie-rod, because I just changed both sides
not to long ago.  Could it be the ball joint?  It's a little un-nerving.

Joshua
88 16v