Re: (<was>: AC Compressor &) Shawn's Wierd Stuff..

> <snip>
> Additional info (Just in case somebody is actually gonna think about
> my
> little problem) is that at higher RPM, it still has either an
> electrical
> miss or its fuel related. At full throttle, it pulls strong. Its run
> like
> this and has gradually gotten worse and worse for the last 6 months or
>
> so.

<snip>

> Shawn Meze

hi Shawn, have you fixed this problem yet?
anyways, i had a similar problem a little while back, my car would start
pulling strong and then start
misfiring at high rpms. but at full throttle it worked fine.
since the full throttle switch on the throttle body engages when you
floor it, effectively telling the computer
to ignore the o2 sensor and run it rich, making the car pull strong
without the information from the o2 sensor....
a new o2 sensor fixed the problem, the old sensor was so dead, it fell
apart when i removed it.
now pulls strong all the time, never misfires and gives better gas
mileage.

Nigel Heron
86 Scirocco 8v.