Re: Suspended Licenses

I've lost mine for the third time But I think NY state F*@k up this time so
I'm going to court and what not . . . . .  . But I was a good driver in the
scirocco until a year and a half ago . . .. actually I was a good driver I
just did to much traveling so when I got back to My stomping grounds I became
a lead foot. . .But I was always worse in my other cars . . . RX-7 are fun
and so are Jettas. . .I beat the Shight out of those cars. . . .yet never got
pulled for the dumb stuff I did. . . .You would never think a golf course
could be so damn long. . . . But I'm going to get my NY rights back. .  .But
beware I'm still legal in 49 outa 50 states. . . .Unfortanatly I have to go
through Conn , Mass, Vermont, cananda( love cananda), Michigan, Ohio. . .
.Why'O Why'O Did I ever Leave OHIO. . ..And Penn  . . .  just to go to Rapid
. . .Oh I would have to walk A bit. . .or to go anywhere South of me. . . ..
Um Sorry about the rant. . .
        Later. . . .. ..
          -Danny-