Re: Oregon stations

On 11 Aug 97 at 12:53, HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

All right

Who was up here in Oregon?????  You're supposed to visit other Rockies
ya' know!! Just jokin'...Oregon has had that law on the books as long
as I can remember. I'm thirty something.  To change a law here the
public must vote on it.  The legislature just "can't do it".  Its one
of the nice little things left in Oregon  That hasn't changed.  later

If you're talking about Saturday at PIR, I was there.  Didn't see
anyone else except Mark from the list tho :(

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg