Re: AC Compressor & Stuff

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:41:55 +0800 "Rick Lackner"
<hugacub@mail.whidbey.net> writes:

>> There are. One is the ugly square Yorx compressor. the other is the
>> nice, compact round unit. The one I have in my Scirocco is the
>> square one and the spare compresor is a yorx as well.
>
>I have the pretty little round one :)

Oh, well then I guess I cant hep ya den.  :)

>> Funny you say that. I dont think I will have the funds to stay up
>> there. I have to be in SF on the 12th and it looks like we will be
>> forced to return on the 15th. We just dont have any money. it sucks.
>> Some vacation huh.
>
>That sux :(   The whole thing was your idea originally, not?  Well,
>we'll hook up one of these days.........

No, it wasnt my idea, I may have altered the origional idea but thanks
for the credit anyways. I may not be able to go at all as of today. Job
interview looks promising, I may have to start next monday. Figures dont
it...

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi