Re: 82 Rocco Oil Temp Guage......

Etop Udoh wrote:

>  so, where do I get an oil cooler and how is it installed ????

I've got a used one laying around somewhere...   it goes in between your
oil filter and the oil filter adapter that bolts onto the block.  There
are a few hoses that connect to the water pump, etc, and you have to
install the longer threaded tube that the oil filter threads onto.  I
have all that stuff.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi  <--- for sale
'82 VW diesel truck