Re: SF gathering

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:32:24 +0800 "Rick Lackner"
<hugacub@mail.whidbey.net> writes:
>Is anyone taking kids to this thing?  My kinda GF wants to come but
>would have to take her brats.....er kids 11 and 16.  I really don't
>want this but I told her I'd ask.
>
>Rick
>hugacub@whidbey.net
>Richard.Lackner@entex.com
>85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
>Everett, WA

Im leaving my kid at home but you can bring yours if you like. If they
give us any trouble, well lock them in the hatch and drive then around
SF! (Up the hill, down the hill.)

Oh, so if we say "Sorry rick, Adults only", then you'd be happy?  Would
you like it if I sent one like that, Rick?   :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and