Re: September SCC magazine, p27, Fight to the Finish.

Leo Pelekh wrote:

> Hey Jason. Sound very exciting! Any idea were I can get that stuff? Who makes it? Thanx a mill for you reply. Best, Leo.

	Since I can't send directly to ya Leo, I'll pass it on thru the list.
I just took a look at some homepages, and one guy says that he found it
in an auto parts store for $3.50 for 16oz.  Here, check out these...

	http://www.tricreations.com/jmf/jmf2.htm  or
	http://www.tricreations.com/jmf/jmf3.htm

	Hopefully these blokes will be able to tell you what's what.

jason
87 16V