Positive intake manifold induction

Im new to the mailing list. allow me to introduce myself . My name is
Dennis, and I am what you would call a Scirocco fanatic. Owing a total
of seven in  the last five years. my most recent addition to the family
is a complete Callaway turbo car .  While being a little rough, The real
beast lurks under the hood.  This car is based upon a 82 platform My
project plans include finding a decent 16v car And pulling out the
motor/ wiring harness etc. Would anyone consider this a sin taking into
account the rarity of 16v cars to begin with?
   Basically I am looking for tips/ info / suggestions etc. for the
project. any help is greatly appreciated.
    Until next time Death to all hondas, And my all 5,0"s witness first
hand what our tail lights really loke like!!!!!!!!!!
                                                  SCIROCCO6@webtv.net