Re: Scirocco wanted

> >If your in CA..or maybe not...about that Rieger Scirocco..ask who
> >that guy bought it from..If it traces back to Santa Barbara, CA... DONT BUY
> >IT. It's an older rieger kit (not as wide) and there are tons of
> >stress cracks starting to show inthe paint job(read new $2000 paint
> >job)..im referring to a Metallic Burgandy Pearl w/ ~48k..if not..go
> >for it thats a great deal!!!!
> >
> >Ryan
>

> The one that's in my Autotrader is an 88 16V with 50,000 miles and has the 93'
> Corrado Purple color. Thats all the info I have on it.

Yup Shawn,thats sounds like the one! its an 88' also..the moron
probably doesnt know the paint color from his tie..ans the mileage
sounds just about right..he prob put 1k on it since then..heh Jeff
at EAS is going to roll laughing when he hears that asking price..the
guy bought it from him @ $9,500 ..and I would have prob bought it if
that guy hadn't of had a deposite on it..and go through with the rest
of the purchase...glad I did'nt now!

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco - Dreaming of that Rieget kit the're installing now =]