Re: Take Yer VW and Chev It

I've never seen a chevy V-8 in a rabbit, but I do remember seeing a
 magazine that had a Golf GTI cut in two longwise (front to back) , widened
by 8 or 9 inches, and with the complete running gear from a Porshe 928
shoved in the backseat.  I think some guy had it built in germany.  What a
 autobahn cruiser that must have been!

 I've always wanted to shove a VR6 into the back of a Scirocco 1, so that it
would be a mid engined car.  Guess I think small compared to that other guy.

Alan