Intake mods

Alright, here goes.  I am not sure if I have tried posting this
question yet.  I have been running into some difficulties with
attempting to post stuff, but this one just might make it out to you
guys.

	The other day i was bored, so I removed my front bumper.  Whilst
looking at the whole front end, inside-out, I wondered to myself if it
would be possible to run some kind of intake pipe (similar to those used
in Acura Integras for instance) from the airbox to the space in front of
the rad.  Does this make any sense?  I looked, and between the rad and
front grille there is a whole TON of room.  However, if such a mod was
possible, would it constrict cool air flow to the rad?  I mean, would it
hinder the radiators' preformance in any way?  Does anybody know?  Does
anybody care?  Does anybody care to know?

	Thanks in advance,

jason
87 16v