Re: FYI: Splitfires (fwd)

At 13:52 4/28/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>Dammit, this is a lie.  I love my splitfires.
>>
>>Mannix
>
>  Between my splitfires, Jacobs Ignition, vortex in the intake, Slick 50,
>and the fuel ionizers on the gas lines, I'm getting nearly 300hp and 150
>mpg on my otherwise stock 16V. They even made my car handle better. How can
>they claim Spitfires don't work with results like that?
>
>Brad

Fuel ionizers? You mean those magnets Warshawsky sells to clamp over
the fuel line? I want a few!!! Love that ionized gas! Lights up the
engine compartment great when you need to work on the car in the
dark - even better than the radium filled exhaust valves...

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco
'58 Ghia Convert