Re: best glue/adhesive for hard plastic

I just made a custom grill for my Corrado VR6. The stock 4 bar grill was
modified by cutting the two center bars from the grill. Then filling the
holes with some hair type body filler for strength, then light filler
over that, last was spot putty sanded smooth. I have seen a badgless
grill on a A2 GTI done this way too. You may want to try it for your rocco.

Later,

Brian