Re: Exhaust Rattle at idle

Hey - I have a question - I have what is certainly a heat shield buzzing around
3K to 3.5K, I think it is the shield above the cat.  Would removing this
present a serious fire hazard for my carpeting? It's unbelievably annoying (as
you might guess), and around town I'm starting to avoid going up around 3500
because of this (!).  Let me know what you think - Thanks! sz