Re: Pictures anyone?

At 04:27 PM 4/24/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Sure would be interesting to see some pictures of some of the listers'
>Sciroccos! Most of all I want to see Mannix and Shawn M's.
>
>Is there a public site that we could used to trade jpegs of our Roccos?
>
>Harry

There is a Scirocco Mailing List Web site.  I believe Mute0 is the one who
made it. I dont think hes done anything with it since it was made. I havent
seen any additions to it, at least.

Http://www.cloud9.net/~rmehta/scirocco.htm

Then Jay had his own site going.  Jays site is the VW Gallery:

http://idt.net/~volkswgn

My car is in both sites and also at the one on my sig. so either one you go
to, its the same pics.
Ive got some new pic I need to scan, STILL. Im debating on buying a scanner or
not. Everytime I get ready to but one, someone will say, "Dont buy one, im
gonna be getting one soon"! So I've been holding off.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and