WTB: Scirocco "S"

Hey, anybody in Southern California know of an 80-81 Scirocco S, with a
straight body? I dont care if it runs or not, dont care about anything
but getting a shell of a car with a very straight body and the interior
not to badly thrashed (I want the "S" for the black interior.)
Im looking to spend about $500 for one. If Anyone knows of one, please
E-mail me!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi