Rieger Body Kit Saga Continues

YAY!

My kit will be here by Friday, bolted up and offset measured by next
week so I can have my rims made. I just picked up some KILLER smoke
front turnsignals (a3) that i'll have installed also, got the Fuba,
hrmmm what other body accessory am I missing?..I plan to do the euro
brake light conversion myself.

woohoo,man i'm soo pumped..in less than a month I'll have my car in
some shows hopefully...now if I could just find a G60....

Ryan