Re: VW vs Honda (Mustangs can blow me)

Domenic Lippolis wrote:

>         Not to get on the coffee can muffler thing again, but I saw this
> Acura with literally a 5 " pipe out the back!  What the...
>         And yes it did make me laugh.

I just saw a Camero with Dual 5" exhaust today. Maybe that makes a
little more sense but I don't think so.

BTW it also had one of these Bad Ass Car Club Type of stickers in the
rear window. I don't know where you guys are from, but in my town
everyone with a car and a bad ass attitude belong to a car club. Lots of
Mustnags Hondas some Cameros and even the ocassional Dodge Colt (no joke
I've seen them) If I could rid the Earth of one car it wouldn't be a
Honda it would be the Mustang. I hate them!

I fortunately haven't seen any VWs in with the stickers though.
Unfortunately there is a VW Golf around town with the Wire Wheels
(daytons?) tires sticking way out and get this a Spare Tire mounted on
the back like some Ford Explorer. Sickening!!~~~!!!!!

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin