Re: VW vs Honda

Its a pretty stupid question to ask a VW owner why he doesn't like a
honda.  He's a VOLKSWAGEN owner.  OK, ask a porche enthusiest if he
likes BMW.  Guess what?!? I bet he will say he doesn't like 'em.  Ask
a ford owner if he likes chevy.  You know the answer.  There is a
reason I drive a VW and not a Honda.  Because I like VW's.
Honda does make very good cars though, to a degree.  After all they
did steal most of thier engineering from other auto companies.

Honda's are great cars.  GREAT TO POOP ON!!! :)

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...