Re: Turbo discontinued, on to SPU....

Alright Spu and there is a SPO also thats 2.0l and over Pretty much anything
goes With in the Rules any way . Where Gt-4 etc has Certain Restrictions on
How heavy of a Cam SPU and SPO do not. also some other things as far as
Suspension and Fender Types Gt-4 has tight Restrictions SPu and SPO are not
 that strict. its like they Created this class for all the Left overs so they
could have a class to Race in . That would be me . So far i only know of
three Rx7s and me that are in this class . spo there is Several Porches and
mustangs. ill find out more about the Class and people in it a few weeks from
now. When i signed up with my class and got it Teched out this is the class
they choose for me or helped me choose that is. anyway When on the Grid the
Spu class goes out with all the Gt- class split at the same time.